1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. What is one thing you most desire? The ability to always create with my own two hands and my mind for the rest of my life. Yeah, that's the dream.
2. If you were stuck in any anime dimension, which will it be? If Light didn't freak me out so much, I would say Death Note. But since he does I'll opt for Highschool of the Dead. I can handle zombies, just not Shinigami and Light.
3. What mystical creature mostly resembles you? I've always had a fascination with a Phoenix, birds in generally. Always so free to fly above the world. It may not resemble me know but one day I will be reborn from my ashes to see the world from the skies.
4. Anime or Manga? Manga. Definitely manga, most animes I find to be sub par in execution.
5. If you were locked in a room with one Hetalia character, which one would it be? Italy! He is so ultra mega cute!!! XD
6. Which studio ghibli film is your favorite? Studio Ghibli Fims? Had to Google that one, anyway my answer is.....*Drum roll* PRINCESS MONONOKE!!!
7. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. Presents, how can it not be the most favorited holiday? Although Easter is a close second. Smashing huevitos on people sure is fun! Mwahahahahahahah! Oh wait, maybe only spanish speaking people would get the reference. Well, if you get it you would laugh maniacally too.
8. What is your favorite pokemon? Uh... Its been years since I last watch that show, but I think that it just might be Arcanine. Fire and dog all in one, what more could a girl ask for?
9. Black Butler or Hetalia? Hetalia. No contest.
10. Who can you live without in your life? Is this a trick question? I'm pretty sure that just about anybody could die in my life and I would be able to keep living. Al beit, depending on who it was I would go through varying stages of grief at varying levels. That's the too realistic answer so I'll just say that mouse who keeps popping it head in and out my bathroom, giving me a heart attack at a moments notice.
Have yet to be chosen. XD
Have yet to be written.